Game Awards Gameplay Trailer
Geoff Keighley reveals more gameplay!
We are proud to reveal our latest gameplay trailer for Saints Row! Officially revealed at The Game Awards, we show you a glimpse of the crew’s journey to Saint-dom, sneak peeks of customisation and a whole bunch of those only-in-Saints-Row moments you know and love.
In Santo Ileso, you either have the power, or you want to take it. The Saints are on a path to dominating this city, and you need to lead them as whatever Boss you want to be, this is Saints Row after all. We are serving up Saint-on-faction action as we show off just some of the ways you can head off against your rivals – there are so many options from explosive weaponry and brand new guns to an up-close and personal takedown or swift melee assault. The many ways to dispatch your enemies to the Santo Ileso in the sky isn’t all we’ve got in our arsenal, we’ve got high-speed vehicle action including boats, cars, arial assaults and of course, chaos-inducing tanks.
In just 2 minutes we are rustling up:
- New sandbox reveals including helicopter tether thefts.
- New vehicles – look out for them!
- New combat - fresh takedowns, new weapons, offensive and defensive set pieces, dual wielding and more.
- New outfits and NPCs – from the weird, to the wild, and the unfortunate Santo Ileso citizens caught up in the middle of the madness.
- Story moments – a little more about the Saints’ rise to power.
- A pinch of customization – we are a tease.
- And a whole lotta Saints Row DNA.
What a ride! Strap in, The Saints are marching in on August 23 2022! Get your pre-order in now to receive the Idols Anarchy Pack bonus - so you can twinkle-bat your way to glory from the off and more!
You don’t wanna close your eyes, don’t wanna fall asleep cos you’d miss us babe and you don’t wanna miss a thing – well, we can solve that – become a Saint on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Discord and Facebook and get all the latest missions direct to your inbox with our newsletter!