Today’s the day Saints! Saints Row: The Third Remastered has finally smashed its way on to your Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 consoles. If you haven’t joined our ranks yet, there has never been a better time to join the Saints.
We are bringing you a framerate boost to 60 FPS with dynamic 4K resolution, whilst Xbox Series S players can choose between Performance (60 FPS 1080p) and beauty (30FPS, 4K) modes. Of course this version will also take advantage of the SSDs in the new consoles to serve much faster loading times. Plus, by popular request, we have added Saints Purple to the glow colour on the DualSense controller.
What a time to be alive.
As always if you encounter any issues, please let us know at support.deepsilver.com/en/games/SRTTR
How to carry across your existing Saints Row: The Third Remastered progress:
PS4 to PS5 transfer:
1. Save any progress on the PS4 version of the game
2. Install the PS4 version of Saints Row®: The Third™ Remastered title on the PS5
3. Then install the PS5 version on your PS5
4. Press play on PS5 version of Saints Row®: The Third™ Remastered
5. The synchronisation process will begin
6. Once the Synchronisation is complete, you can continue the playthrough where it was last saved, by loading your preferred save file
Xbox One to Xbox Series S | X transfer:
1. Save any progress on the Xbox One family of devices
2. Close the Xbox One application
3. Install the Xbox Series S | X version on the X Box Series X | S itself
4. Wait for the cloud synchronization process to conclude
5. After the cloud synchronization is complete, your Xbox One save files will be available on the Xbox Series X | S and you can proceed with the game
Please note – Allow the systems to conclude their synchronization process
· If the transfer on PS5 is interrupted, it is advised to restart again (from step 3)
· For Xbox consoles please allow the cloud synchronization enough time to conclude, this takes approximately 15 minutes from the point of closing the Xbox One version (Step 2)