We are pleased to let the community know that a new patch for Saints Row: The Third – Remastered on PlayStation and Xbox consoles as well as PC has been released.
We would like to thank our community for waiting so patiently for these fixes and we are happy to tell you that the most frequently mentioned issues have now been fixed, including co-op character model issues, busy Homies and the Genki Manapult is now showing in its full glory!
- WW: 22.214.171.124
- JPN: 126.96.36.199
- EU: 1.07
- US: 1.07
- JPN: 01.02
Check out the full Patch notes:
- Addressed issue with co-op player model displaying low-resolution textures and artifacts.
- Fixed an issue where co-op partners could be invisible to each other after loading saved game.
- Fixed instances where Homies were constantly busy.
- Fixed scenarios where with Cash Bonus was not awarded when choosing to defuse the bomb in Mission 6 - The Belgian Problem.
- Fixed the issues where the Genki Manapult was not displaying properly.
- Minor Fixes to visual rendering issues.
- Fixed an issue where pressing "Option" button on controller when in Main Menu can cause the game to freeze.
- Fixed instances where players were experiencing issues loading a saved game when console is offline on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with Xbox Achievements not unlocking when the console is offline. They will now unlock once the console is back online.