Excellent news has just dropped, Saints!
On May 25, Saints Row: The Third Remastered will bring the mayhem to Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5.
This version will also be free to all current owners of the game, and will allow players to experience the game running at greater performance settings; equivalent to the PC edition at High settings
Improvements made to the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 version include a framerate boost to 60 FPS and dynamic 4K resolution, whilst Xbox Series S players can choose between Performance (60 FPS) and beauty (30 FPS) modes.
Of course this version will also take advantage of the SSDs in the new consoles to serve much faster loading times. Plus, by popular request, we have added Saints Purple to the glow colour on the DualSense controller.
To add to the Saints news, we can confirm that Saints Row: The Third Remastered will be available on Good Old Games on May 22, launching alongside the Steam version.
We are happy to confirm support for cross generation Co-Op (Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S & PS4 to PS5). You can also carry your original save over with the following steps:
PS4 to PS5 transfer:
- Save any progress on the PS4 version of the game
- Install the PS4 version of Saints Row®: The Third™ Remastered title on the PS5
- Then install the PS5 version on your PS5
- Press play on PS5 version of Saints Row®: The Third™ Remastered
- The synchronisation process will begin
- Once the Synchronisation is complete, you can continue the playthrough where it was last saved, by loading your preferred save file
Xbox One to Xbox Series S | X transfer:
- Save any progress on the Xbox One family of devices
- Close the Xbox One application
- Install the Xbox Series S | X version on the X Box Series X | S itself
- Wait for the cloud synchronization process to conclude
- After the cloud synchronization is complete, your Xbox One save files will be available on the Xbox Series X | S and you can proceed with the game
Please note – Allow the systems to conclude their synchronization process
- If the transfer on PS5 is interrupted, it is advised to restart again (from step 3)
- For Xbox consoles please allow the cloud synchronization enough time to conclude, this takes approximately 15 minutes from the point of closing the Xbox One version (Step 2).