This is a list of things I would add to SRIV either via DLC or Expansion if I had the chance or my opinion mattered. Or maybe even a mod will beable to do some of these things.
1. Every time you successfully hack a Planet Zin it turns into a planet Saints. (it would be an added FU to Zin.)
2. Make it so you can customize your out of the matrix ship like a crib from earlier games.
3. Color customization for your space jump suit or maybe a couple of different space attires for you to wear in the spaceship.
4. Remove the ceiling shield in the matrix (I want to jump off the top of Zin tower)
1. Have a mission/sidequest to take over military base so you fully control the city.
End Game content:
1. Make the no wardens cheat a non cheat toggle on the computer where you change time of day,
2. Make a toggle so you could turn of notoriety completely to really make it feel like you control the city if you want to.
3. Make a toggle so you can change the glow of the towers and some buildings. (I like Blue but thought it should have turned purple as that is a more saints color.) Add this into the same menu as time of day. ( would personally like blue, red, gold/yellow, and Purple as options)
5. Allow you to go back to 1950's VR world and mess around/ free roam. (it may not be a big area but still wish I could back and explore it more.)
Would require a big expansion:
1. Have a second city we can go to in the matrix Stillwater chalk full of more activities and missions and territory to control. (not just because I miss still water but because I also want to fly around it and more places to explore is always fun)