Community

 
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
How do I unlock the multiplayer feature???
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 11:48AM #1
FL1PPY
Posts: 84
Hello, I have just recently beat the game and got 100% on all activities, but I still haven't unlocked multiplayer yet. I entered the code that I got in the box of my game but it still didn't unlock everything.

THEN I FOUND THIS VIDEO OF THIS MAN TALKING ABOUT SAINTS ROWS MULTIPLAYER:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xpUm0UPm_s

I do not understand. If this man speaks the truth, then that means they didn't include it in this game.  It would take little to no time to program a few maps for multiplayer, it doesn't make any sense.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS MAN IS NOT CORRECT!

IF HE IS THEN WE SHOULD ALL PUT THIS IN OUR SIGNATURES:

,.-'-.,.-'-BRING BACK COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER-'-.,.-'-.,


IF NOT PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK THE FEATURE. THANK YUO!
0 (0 Ratings)
Saint's Row 3 Glitches:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA100AEB3E49F4BCC&feature=mh_lolz
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 12:22PM #2
Devianza
Posts: 216

To unlock multiplayer you have to use a gamepad and enter this code..

Up, up, down, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, Select, Start..

Or it may be A, B, B, A...

Damn.. its one of those.. I'm sure of it.

0 (0 Ratings)
Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship - Oscar Wilde
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 12:31PM #3
DeadlyCyclone
Posts: 1,433

The multiplayer in SRTT is either co-op or the Whored mode. Those are the two options.

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 12:33PM #4
FL1PPY
Posts: 84

Aug 9, 2012 -- 12:22PM, Devianza wrote:


To unlock multiplayer you have to use a gamepad and enter this code..

Up, up, down, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, Select, Start..

Or it may be A, B, B, A...

Damn.. its one of those.. I'm sure of it.




WOW NO OFFENCE, BUT WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO CRYPTIC, I KNOW IT'S A GOOD WAY TO KEEP NOOBS LIKE ME OFF BUT COME ONE.



EDIT:


NEVER MIND, JUST SAW THE POST ABOVE ME, WHICH ONE IS CORRECT? TRYING KONTRA CODE NOW. BRB

0 (0 Ratings)
Saint's Row 3 Glitches:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA100AEB3E49F4BCC&feature=mh_lolz
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 12:41PM #5
SeanBroski
Posts: 130

0 (0 Ratings)
CHAIN GANG!....Your welcome.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 1:50PM #6
DeadlyCyclone
Posts: 1,433

Aug 9, 2012 -- 12:33PM, FL1PPY wrote:

Aug 9, 2012 -- 12:22PM, Devianza wrote:


To unlock multiplayer you have to use a gamepad and enter this code..

Up, up, down, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, Select, Start..

Or it may be A, B, B, A...

Damn.. its one of those.. I'm sure of it.




WOW NO OFFENCE, BUT WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO CRYPTIC, I KNOW IT'S A GOOD WAY TO KEEP NOOBS LIKE ME OFF BUT COME ONE.



EDIT:


NEVER MIND, JUST SAW THE POST ABOVE ME, WHICH ONE IS CORRECT? TRYING KONTRA CODE NOW. BRB






The contra code was a joke. There is online co-op and whored modes for multiplayer. That's it.

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 9:24PM #7
Devianza
Posts: 216

Deadlycyclone is right, I was wrong about the code.

The code I gave you only brings Johnny Gat back to life, it doesn't do anything for the multiplayer.

0 (0 Ratings)
Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship - Oscar Wilde
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2012 - 9:21AM #8
mobileobsession
Posts: 251

Aug 9, 2012 -- 9:24PM, Devianza wrote:


Deadlycyclone is right, I was wrong about the code.

The code I gave you only brings Johnny Gat back to life, it doesn't do anything for the multiplayer.





I WISH that code worked. Zombie Gat and Johnny Tag are fun for a bit, but nothing beats the real Johnny!!!

0 (0 Ratings)
Professor Genki   = ETHICAL!!!!!!!
Shooting Pandas = UNETHICAL!
http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/mobileobsession
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2012 - 10:18AM #9
THQ_Eden
Posts: 426

Aug 9, 2012 -- 12:22PM, Devianza wrote:


To unlock multiplayer you have to use a gamepad and enter this code..

Up, up, down, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, Select, Start..

Or it may be A, B, B, A...

Damn.. its one of those.. I'm sure of it.





I remember A B B A. Repeat twice in Aladdin to skip levels. :)

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2012 - 1:42PM #10
CoolBlue69_2
Posts: 23

Hey fl1ppy can you please upload the video form last nights stream? You took your ipod to record it.

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing