Community

 
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Thought there was Unlockable Pack coming out?
2 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2012 - 7:16AM #1
JamCyberBot01
Posts: 139
Is that all DLC now out?

Just wondered as it would nice to have all the unlockable perks in the game.
0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2012 - 8:23AM #2
mobileobsession
Posts: 251

Jul 26, 2012 -- 7:16AM, JamCyberBot01 wrote:

Is that all DLC now out?

Just wondered as it would nice to have all the unlockable perks in the game.






I think the "Unlockable Pack" is the last DLC they are going to release for SRTT (Unless they have some new, non disc-locked content that they are working on but it seems highly unlikely at this point). If they are going to strictly follow the "40 weeks of DLC" plan, then given November 15th release, August 21st will be the 40th week mark...

Personally I wouldn't mind if they released it sooner like 7/31 or 8/7, but that's just me.

I've been looking forward to the "Unlockable Pack" since it was announced as a potential DLC!

0 (0 Ratings)
Professor Genki   = ETHICAL!!!!!!!
Shooting Pandas = UNETHICAL!
http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/mobileobsession
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2012 - 8:30PM #3
Devianza
Posts: 216

Idolninja tends to be right when it comes to upcoming dlc packs and according to him, the horror pack is the last pack and the unlockable pack was merely a rumor that many spread early on.  He supposedly knows someone at Steam and according to him, THQ put all of the dlc packs on Steam eons ago and the unlockables pack was never added, meaning it probably really doesn't exist.  However, I'm hoping that since the Dominatrix stand alone expansion got cancelled that maybe, just maybe, Volition will put together a new pack or two for SR3.  I'd still love it if they made a dlc pack that contained the NPC outfits for the MC. 

0 (0 Ratings)
Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship - Oscar Wilde
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2012 - 8:05AM #4
mobileobsession
Posts: 251

Jul 26, 2012 -- 8:30PM, Devianza wrote:


Idolninja tends to be right when it comes to upcoming dlc packs and according to him, the horror pack is the last pack and the unlockable pack was merely a rumor that many spread early on.  He supposedly knows someone at Steam and according to him, THQ put all of the dlc packs on Steam eons ago and the unlockables pack was never added, meaning it probably really doesn't exist.  However, I'm hoping that since the Dominatrix stand alone expansion got cancelled that maybe, just maybe, Volition will put together a new pack or two for SR3.  I'd still love it if they made a dlc pack that contained the NPC outfits for the MC. 




Personally speaking, I hope idolninja's speculation is not true. All this stuff is already in the game so might as well have an unlock for it since there's no way to unlock everything in the game while playing normally (unless they release a "new game+" feature, which at this point is highly unlikely) a DLC that just unlocks every reward is a no-brainer at this point.


Here's a wikia article based on the "Unlockable Pack" Rumor:

saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Unlockable_Pack



I'd also like to see "Stuff seen in the game but there's no way to unlock them in the game without a glitch" Pack. Things like the Firesuit, the "Wireframe" Decker's Avatar, Cyrus Temple disguise, the Saints Vulture and Saints Tornado helicopters, Decal Free and "No Turret" N-Forcer etc. Again, I'm not holding my breath, but if such a thing exists, I'd totally buy it!

0 (0 Ratings)
Professor Genki   = ETHICAL!!!!!!!
Shooting Pandas = UNETHICAL!
http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/mobileobsession
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 03, 2012 - 9:56AM #5
mobileobsession
Posts: 251

I just wanted to bump this thread. Is the Horror Pack the last SRTT DLC that's going to be released or can we expect the Unlockables Pack DLC to be released anytime soon?

0 (0 Ratings)
Professor Genki   = ETHICAL!!!!!!!
Shooting Pandas = UNETHICAL!
http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/mobileobsession
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2012 - 12:22PM #6
THQ_Eden
Posts: 426

As soon as we have an update, we will let you know!

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2012 - 5:06PM #7
ktp949
Posts: 25

Aug 6, 2012 -- 12:22PM, THQ_Eden wrote:

As soon as we have an update, we will let you know!


the unlockable DLC would be killer they only made 19 DLCS for Saints Row:The Third they need to at least release the unlockable DLC along with some more would make me happy :)

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2012 - 7:45PM #8
TheMessiahJD
Posts: 150

Wouldn't surprise me. 

It wouldn't kill them to add a couple new hair styles. Again, they show a spiked hair style on the left and we don't even have that.

 

0 (0 Ratings)
Trying to be more supportive with the series.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 10:12AM #9
FalconGurl8490
Posts: 11

Why do u even NEED an "Unlockable DLC pack"??? its same as the cheats pack, waste of money and it loses the fun of the whole game. oh yayy i can get everything in the beginning and be so boring.. i hope THQ and V are smarter than that and not release unlockable, it would ruin the game esp coop if that isnt ruined enough as is with pubs not having the free viewer packs. At this rate THQ should release SR4 for half-price cuz they owe their fans WAYYYY toooo much its not even funny

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 10:17AM #10
ktp949
Posts: 25

Aug 6, 2012 -- 7:45PM, TheMessiahJD wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me. 

It wouldn't kill them to add a couple new hair styles. Again, they show a spiked hair style on the left and we don't even have that.

 


yeah they should add all the hairstyles from sr1 sr2 and sr3 into SR4 to have like 150 hairstyles haha :)

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing