Community

 
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Mayhem - HARD In Apapice Island
2 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 7:47AM #1
Blaine_Bingham
Posts: 27
How are we supposed to complete Mayhem on Hard in Apapice Island when the zombies are there?  There's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  I keep on running out of time when I have about $120,000 and I'm supposed to get $250,000.  Then it says Mission Failed and I think, "No ****, Sherlock, give us more cars to shoot at!"  This Mayhem can only be done before the zombies are there because we'll have more traffic passing through where the bridges would be down.  When they are up there's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  If anyone says they have passed this Mayhem with the zombies there, how?
0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 7:52AM #2
mobileobsession
Posts: 251

May 7, 2012 -- 7:47AM, Blaine_Bingham wrote:

How are we supposed to complete Mayhem on Hard in Apapice Island when the zombies are there?  There's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  I keep on running out of time when I have about $120,000 and I'm supposed to get $250,000.  Then it says Mission Failed and I think, "No ****, Sherlock, give us more cars to shoot at!"  This Mayhem can only be done before the zombies are there because we'll have more traffic passing through where the bridges would be down.  When they are up there's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  If anyone says they have passed this Mayhem with the zombies there, how?



Shoot at the barriers with the tank cannon, they are worth $$$ and if you are quick enough it will get you over the top!

0 (0 Ratings)
Professor Genki   = ETHICAL!!!!!!!
Shooting Pandas = UNETHICAL!
http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/mobileobsession
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 8:14AM #3
Blaine_Bingham
Posts: 27

May 7, 2012 -- 7:52AM, mobileobsession wrote:


May 7, 2012 -- 7:47AM, Blaine_Bingham wrote:

How are we supposed to complete Mayhem on Hard in Apapice Island when the zombies are there?  There's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  I keep on running out of time when I have about $120,000 and I'm supposed to get $250,000.  Then it says Mission Failed and I think, "No ****, Sherlock, give us more cars to shoot at!"  This Mayhem can only be done before the zombies are there because we'll have more traffic passing through where the bridges would be down.  When they are up there's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  If anyone says they have passed this Mayhem with the zombies there, how?



Shoot at the barriers with the tank cannon, they are worth $$$ and if you are quick enough it will get you over the top!




Many thanks for that, it worked.  One of my friends thanks you as well because he was stuck on it as well until now.

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 9:43AM #4
mobileobsession
Posts: 251

May 7, 2012 -- 8:14AM, Blaine_Bingham wrote:


May 7, 2012 -- 7:52AM, mobileobsession wrote:


May 7, 2012 -- 7:47AM, Blaine_Bingham wrote:

How are we supposed to complete Mayhem on Hard in Apapice Island when the zombies are there?  There's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  I keep on running out of time when I have about $120,000 and I'm supposed to get $250,000.  Then it says Mission Failed and I think, "No ****, Sherlock, give us more cars to shoot at!"  This Mayhem can only be done before the zombies are there because we'll have more traffic passing through where the bridges would be down.  When they are up there's not enough cars to shoot at, only the Luchadores.  If anyone says they have passed this Mayhem with the zombies there, how?



Shoot at the barriers with the tank cannon, they are worth $$$ and if you are quick enough it will get you over the top!




Many thanks for that, it worked.  One of my friends thanks you as well because he was stuck on it as well until now.




Glad that helped! Smile

0 (0 Ratings)
Professor Genki   = ETHICAL!!!!!!!
Shooting Pandas = UNETHICAL!
http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/mobileobsession
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 11:13AM #5
Hexipoo
Posts: 72

Yeah I did this literally 10 minutes ago on first try. Always shoot the scenery in mayhem. It's a lesson I learned in SR2 where it's the only way to complete it. It's much harder in that game. :)

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing