1 year ago ::
Jan 03, 2012 - 8:23AM
I have noticed an abundance of questions on how to find screenshots on the site other than the thumbnail images, so I thought I would make a quick guide that you can use, or you can use to point others to for help. Volition is aware that it is a bit tricky to find them, but it is more based on site design and not something that can be easily changed. Fear not though, it is not as hard as you may think to find your amazing Saints shots to download for a new wallpaper. Just follow the steps below and you'll be all set.
After uploading a screenshot in the game...
To make screenshots public.
1. Go to the "My Steelport" link on the top bar of this site.
2. Click on "Uploads" once in My Steelport.
3. Once in the uploads section click "Screenshots" from the second bar below Uploads.
4. You should now see your screenshots. Now just click the "Make Public" box below the image and hit "Save."
Your screenshots are now public, but we must go to another place to see them in all their glory and download them to our computers.
To view/download screenshots.
1. Once the screenshot is public click "Community" on the top bar of this site.
2. Click "Map" once in the community section.
3. When you see the map come up click "My Map" on the left side of the page.
4. Inside your map click "Screenshots" and you'll see mini camer icons show up on the map.
5. Click on a camer icon, then the screenshot thumbnail to open it up full size.
6. To save it, right click with your mouse and go to "Save Image As" and rename to whatever you want. Make sure to add ".jpg" at the end of your filename so the computer saves it as a jpeg image file.
That should do it! Saving may be slightly different on different PCs and operating systems, but this is the general idea behind saving and viewing. If you have any questions about it post below. Also be sure to link this to users you see having issues finding screenshots!