Hello all PC players, we will be releasing a patch later today with the following adjustments:
- Fixed a situation where the game can sometimes crash when re-entering the Mixtape Menu after adding ALL songs to Mixtape playlist then backing out of the menu.
- Fixed the player being unable to select the Kobra with the mouse in the “Pistols” selection of their Weapon Cache.
- Fixed a situation where if a player purchases every piece of clothing, the Wardrobe menu may become unresponsive or some clothing items may vanish.
- Fixed an issue where the RC Gun Self-Destruct button can become unresponsive if a user binds the “Grenade Toss” action to the non-default key.
- Fixed a situation where if a player maps a QuickTime Event button to Mouse 4 or Mouse 5, the QTE may not show the correct button.
- Fixed a situation where the “Activate Cheat?” prompt can sometimes fail to warn a user that their auto-save will be disabled when cheats are activated.
- Fixed a freeze where if a player is using a controller, and attempts to get back into the game by pressing the “Start” button while in the control schemes menu.
- Added multiple voice chat optimizations during online and LAN play.
- General sound optimizations.
- Fixed a situation where if a player is at Saints HQ and zooms in with sniper rifle, graphical corruption can occur when moving the camera.
- Corrected issues related to UI items being cutoff at 3840x1024 resolution.
- Added a correction for the “Partners in Crime” achievement not properly tracking all user progress in co-op.
- Centered the “UP” button during “Tiger Escort”, when a client’s computer is asked to “scratch the tiger”.
I would also like to make a quick statement with regard to game optimization. We are aware that a small handful of users are still seeing framerate issues when playing the game, particularly when roaming/driving around the city. We are actively working with the teams at AMD and Nvidia on potential optimizations for those specific users that have been affected by this, and we hope to have either another patch in the near future, and/or a driver update to help correct the situation. Please note that our team has, and will continue to dig into this issue until it is properly corrected. We appreciate the patience of any player still running into this.