When reporting issues for the PC platform, it's always helpful to include a copy of your DxDiag report. For those not aware, a DxDiag report is a diagnostics tool used to test DirectX functionality and troubleshoot video- or sound-related hardware problems, which are the most common problems when it comes to PC gaming. Below are instructions on how to generate your own, and check for issues.
1. Click on the "Start" or "Windows" button in the lower left corner of your desktop.
2. Select "Run" from the menu that appears.
3. Type "dxdiag" into the input box.
4. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will appear, displaying your System Information.
5. Click on "Save All Information", and save it to your desktop or the location of your choosing.
6. Open that up, copy the contents, and paste them at the bottom of your post in the Troubleshooting section.
With that info, we can hopefully work with your specific issue towards getting the game running properly.
Follow me on Twitter - @One_Letter (http://www.twitter.com/One_Letter)