Mid to late 2012 to 2013 most anticipated games.
|2 years ago :: Mar 13 2012 - 3:21PM|
We are now in march (obviously) and many games have come out such as Mass Effect 3, Soul Calibur V and Arkham City. In the coming months what are your most anticipated games if you could have a top 5 or 10? Just for curiosity sake really.
|2 years ago :: Mar 30 2012 - 1:38AM|
top upcoming games would be (not in this order)
1. Assassin Creed 3
I love this francise i like how they bring one out every year THQ could learn something from Ubisolt
2. Metal Gear Solid Revengence
trailer looks awsome and raiden looks so sick
3. Saints Row 4
another francise i love wasnt to imprised on the new direction and the cut of buying up cribz and customising them i loved doing that
Ones im looking forward to but not as much as the top 3 would be Dragons Dogma, Transformers fall of Cybertron and Sleeping Dogs
|2 years ago :: Mar 30 2012 - 9:58AM|
1. Lollipop Chainsaw
2. The Last of Us
3. Saints Row 4 (duh)
4. Sleeping Dogs
5. South Park: The Game
6. Resident Evil 6
Not sure if I'm interested in GTA V, IV was bad compared to the previous GTA games.
|2 years ago :: Mar 30 2012 - 1:02PM|
I seen a few videos of the new transformers game and it does look interesting, I am keeping an eye on it but the worry is that it will be another arena based death match FPS. I'd be hoping for a complex customisation feature like a make your own transformer.
|2 years ago :: Apr 2 2012 - 3:49AM|
1. GTA V. Announced by rockstar as there biggest project to date. - PS3 and Xbox 360.
2. Fallout 4. No fallout since 2010, so there will be a fallout this year, most likely late 2012. - PS3 and Xbox 360.
3. Resident Evil 6. Return to zombies! - PS3, Xbox 360, Windows.
4. GTA 3 and VC HD. ESRB let it slip. - PS3 Exclusive.
5. Ratchet and clank HD collection- Announced in march. - Ps3 exclusive.
6. Obscure D (aka Obscure 3) - announced in march- Ps3, 360, windows.
7. Left 4 dead 3 (im sure its gonna come)
8. Saints Row 4 (its in my list as long as it goes back to gangters, rap and no over the top)
|2 years ago :: May 4 2012 - 6:05AM|
YES YES YES YES YES...THANK YOU....IM ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!
|2 years ago :: May 22 2012 - 10:28AM|
In no particular order: Saints Row Dominatrix, GTA V, Fallen Enchantress (a fantasy strategy game) and Magna Mundi (by Paradox; it's like Europa Universalis). As for DLC, there's a lot happening too. Both Civilization 5 and Skyrim are getting massive expansions this summer. I don't really like Civ5, but I still have hope, so I'll get it anyway.
A lot of exciting things happening these days.
|2 years ago :: May 27 2012 - 8:37PM|
Valve can't count to 3.
Anyway, here's my most anticipated games:
Edit: 1. Forza Horizon (Imagine the super realistic driving and the super large amount of cars with free roam like NFS.)
2. Grand Theft Auto 5
3. Halo 4
4. Call of duty: Black ops 2(Treyarch doesn't recycle games like infinity ward)
5. Counter Strike: Global Offensive
6. Hitman: Absolution
If saints row 4 comes out later this year or next year I might skip it(Rushed games usually suck unless the devs are good)
|2 years ago :: May 28 2012 - 8:48PM|
FAR CRY 3 loved the second one and the ones bfore also is sr4 announced already? damn i guess that as well as gta v
|2 years ago :: Jun 7 2012 - 2:47PM|
Looking at the releases for E3 this week. I have to be 100% honest here. I am not impressed with what is coming out. More FPS That I cannot stand. If I had to pick a 2012-2013 game. South Park.