Community

 
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Looking for a male partner between the ages of...
6 years ago  ::  Sep 02, 2008 - 4:47PM #11
TheGatt
Posts: 1,221

"Tresanos"]hold me in his large muscular arms and tell me how pretty I look.


Lmaooo! I'm actually laughing here....[ wrote:

hold me in his large muscular arms and tell me how pretty I look.[/quote]
[color=#800000]Lmaooo! I'm actually laughing here....

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2008 - 6:58PM #12
isitjustme...
Posts: 224

"Siir Psycho"]Your a funny guy


Thats a quote from Driver parallel lines CE
Shit he didnt even laugh (the main cha wrote:

Your a funny guy[/quote]
Thats a quote from Driver parallel lines CE
Shit he didnt even laugh (the main character)

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2008 - 7:14PM #13
Deadpool
Posts: 823
The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"
0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2008 - 7:29PM #14
StealthStorm67
Posts: 1,428

"Deadpool"]The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"


she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I' wrote:

The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"[/quote]
she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I'm Mike"

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2008 - 8:13PM #15
isitjustme...
Posts: 224

"StealthSt wrote:

"Deadpool"]The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"


she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I'm Mike"


"Lets have sex" said amy

*Mike walked away*

Later that day Mike noticed that Amy was stalking him so he got out his gas proppelred minigun and cut down amy like the wind blows a flag then he noticed Pamela Anderson, they had a baby.
On-topic: Nothing comes t wrote:

The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"[/quote]
she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I'm Mike"[/quote]
"Lets have sex" said amy

*Mike walked away*

Later that day Mike noticed that Amy was stalking him so he got out his gas proppelred minigun and cut down amy like the wind blows a flag then he noticed Pamela Anderson, they had a baby.
On-topic: Nothing comes to mind!

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 1:29PM #16
StealthStorm67
Posts: 1,428

"isitjust wrote:

"StealthSt wrote:

"Deadpool"]The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"


she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I'm Mike"


"Lets have sex" said amy

*Mike walked away*

Later that day Mike noticed that Amy was stalking him so he got out his gas proppelred minigun and cut down amy like the wind blows a flag then he noticed Pamela Anderson, they had a baby.
On-topic: Nothing comes to mind!


thats not how it goes, you dont even know wtf we were talking abo wrote:

The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"[/quote]
she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I'm Mike"[/quote]
"Lets have sex" said amy

*Mike walked away*

Later that day Mike noticed that Amy was stalking him so he got out his gas proppelred minigun and cut down amy like the wind blows a flag then he noticed Pamela Anderson, they had a baby.
On-topic: Nothing comes to mind![/quote]
thats not how it goes, you dont even know wtf we were talking about, do?

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 5:08PM #17
Deadpool
Posts: 823

"StealthSt wrote:

"Deadpool"]The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"


she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I'm Mike"


I need these in a size 9
"ok just wait"*walks to back room*
we only have a size 8
I thought we agreed on a size 9?you come back with a size 8
*steps on my foot*
looks like you do need a size 9



I think thats how it goes wrote:

The other day a guy waved to me
he said "I thought you were someone else"
I said "I am"[/quote]
she said "if u need anything, im amy."

I was amazed, id never meant anyone with a conditional personallity.

"what if i dont need anything?"

"if you dont need anything, I'm Mike"[/quote]
I need these in a size 9
"ok just wait"*walks to back room*
we only have a size 8
I thought we agreed on a size 9?you come back with a size 8
*steps on my foot*
looks like you do need a size 9



I think thats how it goes :?: :|

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 5:33PM #18
Tresanos
Posts: 405

"isitjustme..."]On-topic: Nothing comes to mind!


This topic has no point or meaning so feel free to go off wrote:

On-topic: Nothing comes to mind![/quote]
This topic has no point or meaning so feel free to go off a lil.

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 5:55PM #19
isitjustme...
Posts: 224

"Tre wrote:

"isitjustme..."]On-topic: Nothing comes to mind!


This topic has no point or meaning so feel free to go off a lil.


few i thought i woulda locked tis topic but stealth storm will wrote:

On-topic: Nothing comes to mind![/quote]
This topic has no point or meaning so feel free to go off a lil.[/quote]
few i thought i woulda locked tis topic but stealth storm will do tat

0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 1:53PM #20
IIGoonahII
Posts: 3,080
It was a rainy day in Stilwater, someone from the Saints walked into the disco bar. "Ouch!" he said.
0 (0 Ratings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Post Reply
Quick Reply
Cancel
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing