Community

 
Scrivi una risposta
Risposta rapida
Annulla
Page 3 di 3  •  Precedente 1 2 3
Crime and Punishment
6 years fa  ::  Aug 11, 2008 - 8:37PM #21
FatalEmbrace
MESSAGGI: 4,432

" wrote:

"FatalEmbrace"]The moderators are in favor of doing almost nothing about the forum problems right now. Lock a few topics, delete a few topics, send out a few warnings...

It's obviously not working, but I digress.


Well, we must understand the mods are limited in what they can do. This site represents the company, so unlike a fan site, they can't just make drastic changes at a whim. It's for that reason they can't employ voluntary moderators, and if something similar to this was to be implemented, it would probably take some time.


I'm talking about any ideas to ease the pains of this forum. I already know about voluntary moderators. That's really their only limit, though.

This idea is WAY too much work anyways. Reducing someone's post count isn't even a real puni wrote:

The moderators are in favor of doing almost nothing about the forum problems right now. Lock a few topics, delete a few topics, send out a few warnings...

It's obviously not working, but I digress.[/quote]
Well, we must understand the mods are limited in what they can do. This site represents the company, so unlike a fan site, they can't just make drastic changes at a whim. It's for that reason they can't employ voluntary moderators, and if something similar to this was to be implemented, it would probably take some time.[/quote]
I'm talking about any ideas to ease the pains of this forum. I already know about voluntary moderators. That's really their only limit, though.

This idea is WAY too much work anyways. Reducing someone's post count isn't even a real punishment.

0 (0 Classificazioni)
Risposta rapida
Annulla
6 years fa  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 6:22PM #22
tommo
MESSAGGI: 1,796

"FatalEm wrote:

" wrote:

"FatalEmbrace"]The moderators are in favor of doing almost nothing about the forum problems right now. Lock a few topics, delete a few topics, send out a few warnings...

It's obviously not working, but I digress.


Well, we must understand the mods are limited in what they can do. This site represents the company, so unlike a fan site, they can't just make drastic changes at a whim. It's for that reason they can't employ voluntary moderators, and if something similar to this was to be implemented, it would probably take some time.


I'm talking about any ideas to ease the pains of this forum. I already know about voluntary moderators. That's really their only limit, though.

This idea is WAY too much work anyways. Reducing someone's post count isn't even a real punishment.


I always thought the moderators themselves were eager to clean the place up. But like you say, very little has been done so far. Maybe they just want to keep it simple, because this would indeed be quite complicated to imp wrote:

The moderators are in favor of doing almost nothing about the forum problems right now. Lock a few topics, delete a few topics, send out a few warnings...

It's obviously not working, but I digress.[/quote]
Well, we must understand the mods are limited in what they can do. This site represents the company, so unlike a fan site, they can't just make drastic changes at a whim. It's for that reason they can't employ voluntary moderators, and if something similar to this was to be implemented, it would probably take some time.[/quote]
I'm talking about any ideas to ease the pains of this forum. I already know about voluntary moderators. That's really their only limit, though.

This idea is WAY too much work anyways. Reducing someone's post count isn't even a real punishment.[/quote]
I always thought the moderators themselves were eager to clean the place up. But like you say, very little has been done so far. Maybe they just want to keep it simple, because this would indeed be quite complicated to implement.

0 (0 Classificazioni)
Risposta rapida
Annulla
Page 3 di 3  •  Precedente 1 2 3
Scrivi una risposta
Risposta rapida
Annulla
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered e 1 guest
    No registered users viewing